PREMIUM ACETO (ACETOBACTER)
Technical Content: Acetobacter diazotrophicus (Liquid)
- Premium Aceto is a microbial population of a nitrogen fixing bacteria (Acetobacter diazotrophicus) which is capable of fixing atmospheric nitrogen in roots, stems and leaves of sugarcane
- It promotes root proliferation and increases the number of rootlets, resulting in uptake of mineral and overall growth of plants.
Mode Of Action:Acetobacter is an obligatory aerobic nitrogen fixing bacteria which is capable for nitrogen fixing in roots, stems and leaves of sugarcane plants. It produces growth promoting substances as IAA (Indole Acetic Acid) and GA (Gibberellic acid) that promote root proliferation and increase the number of rootlets, resulting in uptake of mineral, phosphate solubilisation and water which promote cane growth and sugar recovery in the cane. While all nitrogen bacteria contain nitrogenous in order to utilize atmospheric nitrogen gas as a source of metabolic bio-synthesis, different nitrogen fixing microorganism and protect the oxygen – sensitive microorganism oxygen in different ways. Acetobacter has symbiotic relationship with many different plants like sugarcane and coffee by colonizing their internal tissues to promote the plant growth. Acetobacter diazotrophicus, apparently responsible for this Nitrogen fixation associated with the plants, has unique physiological properties for a diazotroph, such as tolerance to low pH, and high sugar and salt concentrations, lack of nitrate reductase, and nitrogenase activity which tolerates short term exposure to ammonia.
Target Crops:Coffee, Beetroot, Sugarcane, Wheat, Paddy, Jowar etc.
- Sugar cane set treatment – Mix 1 litre Acetobacter diazotrophicus per 100 lit. of water for sugarcane sets dipping about 15 – 20 minutes before planting in the field.
- Soil application – Mix 500 – 1000 ml Acetobacter diazotrophicus per acre in 50 kg well rotten FYM/compost / vermi compost / field soil. Apply this mixture at the time of planting and also use 55 – 60 days old sugarcane crop in furrows during earthing up operation.
- Drip Irrigation – Where drip irrigation is being used mix 500 – 1000 ml Acetobacter diazotrophicus in 200 lit. of water and apply through drip in 1 acre.
- Foliar spray – Mix 10 ml Acetobacter diazotrophicus per lit. of water for foliar spray in standing crop at evening or early morning time to get better results.
- Promotes plant growth by colonizing their internal tissues in sugarcane and coffee
- N2 fixation
- Increases tolerance to low pH, high sugar and salt concentrations.
Crops: Coffee, Beetroot, Sugarcane, Sorghum, Paddy, Wheat.