IFFCO TAIYO PLUS | INSECTICIDE
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Taiyo plus is a systemic seed treatment insecticide.
- Taiyo plus protects against target pests by interfering with receptors that transmit the message to continue feeding.
- Taiyo plus acts on different sites of action in the insect.
- Taiyo plus provides control of a wide range of early season sucking and chewing, leaf-feeding and soil-dwelling insect pests, such as aphids, wireworms, flea beetles, and leaf miners.
- Taiyo plus is used to treat the seeds of corn, cotton, sugar beets, oil seed rape, canola, wheat, barley, soybean, sorghum and other field crops.
MODE OF ACTION -
- After spraying or drenching, Hydrogen Peroxide oxidizes the cell wall of the Bacteria, Fungi, Virus and Spores cells.
- Silver enters the nucleus of the cell & disrupts the DNA. • This prevents multiplication of the cell mass.
Recommended Crops Recommended Pests Dosage (ml per Kg seeds) Sorghum Shootfly 10.0 Wheat Termites 3.3 Soybean Shoot Fly 10.0 Chilli Thrips 70 Okra Jassids 5.7 Maize Stem Fly 8.0 Sunflower Jassids, Thrips 10.0 Cotton Aphid, Whiteflies, Jassids 10.0
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet