ADAMA BUMPER | FUNGICIDE
- Bumper is a systemic foliar fungicide which belings to triazole group.
- Propiconazole 25% EC
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Bumper is a fungicide with protection & curation action with translocation acropetally in the xylem.
- Bumper has broad specturum activity against a wide range of fungal diseases casued by basidiomycetes, ascmycetes & deutromycetes fungi.
- Bumper is of low mammalian toxicity and does not affect honeybees, beneficial insects or wildlife.
|Crops||Target diseases||Dosage ml/ Acre|
|Wheat||Karnal bunt, Leaf rust/Brown rust, Stem rust, Stripe rust/Yellow rust||200|
|Groundnut||Early leaf spot. Late leaf spot, Rust||200|
- No specific antidote is known, treat symptomatically
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet