- Laudis herbicide is a broad-spectrum post-emergence herbicide recommended for use along with surfactant for control of broad leaf and grassy weeds in corn.
- Tembotrione, the active ingredient in Laudis, represents the latest innovation in the well-proven bleacher technology from Bayer CropScience.
Features & BenefitsFEATURES
- Tembotrione, the active ingredient in Laudis, inhibits the activity of the 4 hydroxy-phenyl-pyruvate-dexygenase (4 HPPD) enzyme.
- The formation of carotenoid (plant pigments) is disrupted by the blockage of the enzyme. Depletion of carotenoids deprives chlorophyll where photosynthesis takes place of its protection against an overdose of light and this results in chlorophyll bleaching.
- The symptoms of laudis action become visible fast and the full weed control effect is seen within a few days of application.
- Sets new standard in crop safety with no known variety restriction
- Performs consistently
- Laudis ensures broad spectrum of performance
- Works fast, rapidly rain fast
- Offers maximum convenience - early to late post emergence application
- Has minimal carry over potential.
- DOSAGE - 115ml/ acre.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet