AquAgri Processing Private Limited has developed new technologies to cultivate and harvest natural sea plants. The cultivated and processed sea plants are used to produce value-added products that have applications in a variety of industries such as Food Processing, Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.
The principles of the company are founded on a bed rock of knowledge and are driven by the need to constantly find innovative solutions that improve the livelihood opportunities of the growers and the company’s performance; while having a positive impact on the environment and enhancing the lives of the communities within which we operate.
We have developed specialized processes to extract and stabilize these elements from the harvested sea plants. Simple application at the appropriate times helps optimize plant nutrient uptake and builds stronger plant cell structures increasing yield and hence, providing higher returns to the farmer.
Background information of the company is available on our website http://www.aquagri.in.
1. Improved seed germination – Promotes the development of shoots
2. Natural soil conditioner – Revitalizes worn out soil through an increase in biological activity in the soil and neutralizes erosion and concentration of harmful micro biology
3. Strong root system – Triggers rooting resulting in increased nutrient uptake
4. Greater resistance to stress and adverse environmental conditions
5. Healthier foliage and fruit appearance – Thickens, enlarges and balances the leaf growth, supplies well-balanced crop nutrients, stimulates cell division, and improves the fruit set and blossoming
6. Resistance to pests – Contains antitoxins that help plants fend bacteria, viruses and pests