ANAND DR BACTO'S PANCHAM GOLD GRANULE (BIOSTIMULANT)
Anand Agro Care
- Dr. Bacto's Pancham Gold is a Granular formulation of Vesicular Arbuscular Mycorrhizae containing 10000 IP/ Kg along with other beneficial organic nutrients such as Seaweed extract ( Ascophyllum nodosum), Potassium humate, Fulvic, Amino acid and Silicion etc.
MODE OF ACTION :
- Mycorrhizae are obligatory in nature which requires a living host for its survival. The Mycorrhizae starts associating symbiotically with root of the plants. This helps in the absorption of water, solubilisation of Phosphorus and other essential macro and micro nutrient and makes them available to the plants in consumable form within short time.
- It increases water and nutrient uptake capabilities of the plants and holding capabilities of the soil.
- It helps to increase white root and root elongation in rhizosphere of the plant.
- It helps to make available Phosphorus and other micronutrients to the plant.
- It provide protection to the plant from certain pathogen and phytonematodes.
- It also helps in improving plant growth and yield. It also reduce the use of chemical fertilizers.
- Grapes : 25 Kg per Hectare at the time of pruning, Repeat it in 30 days of time interval
- Sugarcane: 32 - 40 Kg per Hectare, 1st application at the time of planting
- 2nd application at the time of earthing.
- Pomegranate: 32 - 40 Kg per Hectare, First Application : At flower initiation stage
- Second Application: At fruit development stage
- Third Application: At fruit maturing stage
- Banana: 32 - 40 Kg per Hectare, First application: 45-50 days after transplant, Repeat it in every 50 - 60 days time interval after first application
- Papaya: 32 - 40 Kg per Hectare, First application: 30- 45 days after planting, Repeat it in every 45 days time interval after first application
- Cotton: 25 Kg per Hectare, First Application : 6-8 leaves stage
- Second Application: Flowering stage
- Third Application: development stage
- Arecanut: 100 gm per palm, 1st application: In between September - October
- 2nd application: In between January â€“ February
- All other vegetables : 25 Kg per Hectare, 1st application: 10-20 days after sowing / planting
- 2nd application: Bud formation stage
- 3rd application: Within 1 week of First picking
- 4th application: Within 1 week of Second picking
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet