AMRUTH ALZYME (GROWTH PROMOTER)
- Alzyme it is a unique, innovative organic and Biotech formulation it is recommended for all crops.
- The formulation which promoters with readily available potassium salts of Humic and fulvic acids, which promoters’ better vegetable and reproductive growth of all crops.
- It also stimulates plant growth by enhancing soil beneﬁcial microbial growth, as a result protects crops from soil borne pests and diseases.
- Suitable for cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
- ALZYME Humic acid importance in soil enhancement:
- Alzyme (Humic acid) physically modify the structure of the soil.
- Increased water holding capacity & aeration of soil.
- Improved soil workability & Reduced soil erosion.
- increases organic (Carbon) percentage in the soil & Improved drought tolerance.
- Alzyme (Humic acid) chemically change the fixation properties of the soil.
- Increased % of nitrogen in the soil & increases root mass and Brix level.
- Alkaline and acidic soils neutralized & Maximized ion exchange capacity
- Maximized mineral uptake & released in root zones as needed
- Alzyme (Humic acid) biologically stimulate the plant and the activities of microorganisms.
- Accelerated cell division thus stimulating plant growth.
- Increased cell wall thickness thus extending shelf life.
- Accelerated seed germination& increase desirable micro-organisms in soil.
- Increased vitamin content in plant, lengthwise root growth & nutrient uptake.
- Increased plant enzyme production &photosynthesis.
- Contents parameters
- Humic acid 24%
- Amino acid 6%
- Fulvic acid 3% (Nutrient, Microbial metabolites Cytokinin (0.03%) & proteins) 67% Total 100%
- Method of Application: Spray/ Drip/FYM/along with fertilizer. Dosage : Dissolve 1 litter Alzyme in 200-250 litter of water for drenching application or mix 1-2 ml of Alzyme in one litter of water for foliar application. Seed treatment: 4ml /kg of seeds Drip irrigation: 10-15 days after planting/ germination, before flowering, before fruiting.
- Application On Crops-Cereals, pulses, oilseeds, vegetables and plantation crops.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet