AMRUTH AZOTOFIX LIQUID (BIO FERTILIZER)
- Azotofix is a bio-fertilizer based strain of Nitrogen fixing bacteria. It is a free-living nitrogen fixing bacteria, lives freely in the soil and multiplies by making use of the organic matters, as the source of carbon (energy) for its growth and existence.
- Through the process of biological nitrogen fixation and makes it available to the plants in an easy utilizable form.
- Chemical Composition-Soil drenching & Wettable Powder - 5x107 CFUs/ml.
- Mix Azotofix at the proportion of 2-3ml per liter of water/ seed treatment/ drip irrigation / FYM.
- Individual Plants: 2ml / 2 gm / liter of water & apply directly into the soil.
- It fixes the atmospheric nitrogen to the level off 22-40 kgs per hectare and helps to reduce the amount of the synthetic fertilizer application.
- Helps to improve the soil health. Helps to increase crop yield
CFU's COUNT :
- Azotobacter sp. liquid based - 1x108 CFUs/ml.
- Azotobacter sp. carrier based - 5x107 CFUs/ml.
Review this product
Share your thoughts with other customers
No reviews added yet