NARENDRA - 4 in 1 SOIL TESTING DEVICE
Cash on delivery is not available for this product.
- Electrical Conductivity (EC)
At a relatively low price point and minimal operational expenses, this device offers a great advantage to agri consultants and local entrepreneurs. Some of our clients charge farmers Rs. 70- Rs. 100 for the soil and water test. They perform anywhere between 3-5 tests in a day and have recovered their capital expense of device in less than 20 days. This device is great for consultants, precision agriculture farmers, agri-input dealers, agri equipment dealers etc.
You might wonder why only these 4 parameters.
- The pH is important because it influences the availability of essential nutrients. Most crops (horticultural) will grow satisfactorily in soils having a pH between 6 (slightly acid) and 7.5 (slightly alkaline).
- Electrical Conductivity affects crop yields, crop suitability, plant nutrient availability, and activity of soil microorganisms which influence key soil processes including the emission of greenhouse gases such as nitrogen oxides, methane, and carbon dioxide.
- Soil temperature affects plant growth indirectly by affecting water and nutrient uptake as well as root growth. At a constant moisture content, a decrease in temperature results in a decrease in water and nutrient uptake.
- Soil moisture is a measure of how wet or dry the soil is. Each plant species needs a different range of soil moisture in order to absorb water and nutrients efficiently and stabilize the plant. Some need very wet roots while others need very dry roots with minimal moisture.