Green Peas Production Cycle
Direct sowing: from October to January in Mediterranean climate, and from October to November, and February to March in continental climate.
Place 3-4 seeds in each hole, 3-4 cm deep.
5 cm between plants and 60 cm between rows.
They like the sun, but grows best in damp areas.
Frequent and regular
March to May in Mediterranean climate; March to June in continental climate.
- 2nd Green Revolution
- agri software
- Agriculture Minister
- Agriculture News
- Beekeeping in India
- conserving irrigation method
- Cropping in Maize
- Cropping Maize
- Development of Scientific Beekeeping in India
- Double Row Cropping in Maize
- Farm News
- Fasal Bima Yojana
- fasal bina yojana
- fasal bina yojana telugu
- Govt unveils Kisan project;hailstorm app to assess crop damage
- IIT Kharagpur
- IIT Kharagpur Researchers Develop Solar-Powered Pest Control System
- Karnataka worried over impact of import of tur dal
- Narendra Singh Tomar
- onion by Centre on farmers
- online national agriculture market
- Pest Control System
- Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana
- Scientific Beekeeping in India
- Seventh Biofach India to be held at Kochi from November 5 to 7
- Solar-Powered Pest Control System
- Vegetable Production
- water conserving irrigation method
- Women in Agriculture
- Women's Day
- Women's Day 2021
Leave a comment