Sucking pests like Aphids, Whitefly, Jassids, Rugose Spiraling Whitefly, Leaf miner, Thrips, Mealy Bugs, caterpillars, Mealy bugs, Citrus Psyllid, and many more have been a long-known problem in horticulture crops. These pests affect the crop in a number of ways like white, brown, or red spotting on the leaves, fruits, or stems of the plant, curling of the leaves, deformed fruits, general wilting, browning etc., which ultimately leads to dying of the plant. Some of these pests are also important vectors, for transmitting a range of plant viruses.
Over a period of time due to persistent use of chemical pesticides, many of these pests have become resistant to pesticides. And also, there are a lot of harmful effects of the chemical Agri-Inputs on environment.
Currently there have been many instances of serious pest problem in various crops. Few are listed below:
1. Rugose Spiraling Whitefly & Black Sooty Mold: Coconut plantation is threatened by an invasion of 𝗥𝗨𝗚𝗢𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗥𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘𝗙𝗟𝗬 which leads to 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗦𝗢𝗢𝗧𝗬 𝗠𝗢𝗟𝗗 development on leaves as well. A very serious problem is being posed by this sap-feeding pest in various parts of India due to which coconut production has reduced a lot.
2. Fall Armyworm: Fall armyworm causes serious leaf feeding damage. While fall armyworms can damage corn plants in nearly all stages of development, it will concentrate on later plantings that have not yet silked. The incidence of this pest was first observed in Shivamogga, Karnataka on 18" May 2018. It was later reported in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Bihar, West Bengal, Gujarat, Chhattisgarh and Kerala at mild to alarming levels in farmer's fields.
3. Whitefly & Aphids: Polyphagous pests which have impacted many economically important agricultural and horticulture crops e.g., chili, tomato, beans, broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, melon, peppers, squash, watermelon, alfalfa, cotton, peanut, soybean, capsicum etc.
NANOBEE BIOINNOVATIONS has always been at the forefront of solving farmer problems related to plant pests, diseases and nutrition with its natural, innovative and effective products.
Presenting AGRO-KILL – One-Stop solution to pest problems
NON-TOXIC YET VERY EFFECTIVE
AGRO-KILL (A Broad Spectrum and Nanotechnology based smart crop protector) is one such product which is very capable against sucking pests with its unique mode of action.
It kills the pests by disintegrating the outer layer of the pests. It has the same effect on fungus as well.
Due to its unique mode of action, it shows instantaneous results by start working between 5 to 30 mins.
Pests: Whitefly, Aphids, Rugose Spiraling Whitefly, Jassids, Leaf miner, Caterpillar, Thrips, Mealy Bugs, Citrus Psyllid, Fall Armyworm and many more.
Diseases & Infections: Powdery Mildew, Leaf Curl Virus, Tomato Yellow Leaf Curl Virus, Black Sooty Mold.
Active Ingredients: Nano Colloidal Micelles (Fatty Acid based Plant Extracts)
- Mix 2.5 to 3.0 ml of Agro-Kill in 1Ltr water and liberally spray the crops (from above and below) using a foliar or power spray. (Doses can be varied according to crop and climate)
- For better results, spray once in a week and during heavy infestation spray at four days interval.
- Time of spray: At early morning or late evening.
You may also use a good quality spreader along with it and its Compatible with all pesticides and fungicides.
- Non-Carcinogenic, Non-toxic and Readily bio-degradable
- Does not contain irritating fumes or odor
- No undesirable side effects on human health and ecosystem
- No built-in resistance can be developed by the targeted pests since it works at the molecular level by attacking the hydrocarbon composition of the pests
- No special storage required as it is not a ‘poison’ like chemical insecticides, pesticides, or fungicide
Farmer Testimonial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWlFTlYpPDw
Buy Online at BigHaat
Give Missed Call:180030002434
Share this post