DESCRIPTION: Vigorous upright plant habit, consistently produces heads
with smooth dome and fine-medium, dark green beads.
MATURITY: Spring planting: 87 to 100 days; summer planting 85 days
Uniform for type and maturity, strong field tolerance to
hollow stem and brown bead for coastal inland summer
harvest. Best to sow in spring and summer for summer to fall
harvest at 5 to 6 inch spacing.
MARKETS: Best suited for fresh market, bunching, and florets. It is
particularly well suited for processing for florets, as its florets
tend to hold their shape without crumbling away.
- Smooth, medium-high dome • Consumer appeal
- Compact, uniform beads • Good harvest weight
- Medium sized stalk • Field tolerance to hollow stem
- Uniform maturity • Cost effective harvesting
- Vigorous, upright plant frame • Reduced head sun exposure/brown bead
We Also Recommend